Most beautiful bar in Milan

April 03, 2017
   
 I decided that this would my first post on my blog. This post will probably be read by my mom and no one else, but that's fine. After some shocking news I decided that I want to dedicate my life  to doing inspiring and exciting things and that I would not let anyone bring me down anymore. I will aspire to reach my goals and this is my first step towards it. 
     This bar is hands down one of the most beautifully designed things ever created. It is located in  Milan, Fondazione Prada. Fondazione Prada is actually an institution that is dedicated to Contemporary art and culture. Bar Luce is a part of this institution. The bar was actually designed by Wes Anderson. The interior is clearly inspired by his movies such as The Royal Tenenbaums and The Grand Budapest Hotel.The whole space  is enrichened by a beautiful pastel color scheme and the design of the tables, menus and chairs also matches the overall atmosphere. This coffe shop allows you,to in a way, be a part of a Wes Anderson movie at least for a few hours. I should also mention that the prices are very affordable and that the staff is very kind. Their working hours are:
Sunday/ Monday/ Wedensday / Thursday- 9am- 8 pm
Friday/Saturday- 9am- 9 pm 

website: http://www.fondazioneprada.org/barluce/
menu: https://www.zomato.com/it/milano/bar-luce-chiesa-rossa-milano/menu



































No comments:

Powered by Blogger.