What are your morning habits ?

April 05, 2017
     








     Good morning if anyone is reading this :) I wanted to write something about morning habits. Doctors always have some recommendations about how to start a healthy morning and every day I get up I have this urge to first not listen to the advice of the doctor and start my day in the most unhealthy way. 
     Usually the first thing I do in the morning is eat something sweet ( of course after doing all the necessary morning activities). I realize that this is really unhealthy, so I decided to search some comfort and mostly asked girls that have a nice body and perfect skin, about what they did in the morning. So a lot of them said that they skip breakfast and just drink coffee in the morning and go about their day. Some girls say that they eat fruit or cereal. I don't know if doctors would say that this is a good choice, but it clearly works for them. I also love watching Grey's Anatomy in the morning when I turn on my TV and sometimes I listen to some music. This is the only time I get to watch anything because I'm busy all day so :(. The odd thing that became a part of my morning routine, ever since I made an Instagram account, is taking pictures of my breakfast or the coffee I drank that morning. If I don't snap a pic of my breakfast and coffee, I find some details around the city. I became a little bit obsessed about when I post my pics. I mostly post them around 10/11 am or in the evening 7/9 pm. Also I will start posting my weekly ten. Ten things to do/ watch/ try or listen to. I think I will post this every Sunday or Monday :) I am so excited to share my weekly 10.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.